Setup for iPad and iPhone
Any Staff member with Coach or Admin access can login to the Check-in app. Use the same login email and password you use to connect to the Control Panel.
Setup for Fire Tablets
You will need to establish a connection between the PushPress Check-in app on your Fire Tablet and your PushPress account.
- Launch the PushPress Check-in app on the Tablet
- Wait for app to load, you should see a loading circle thing then a 6 digit pairing code.
- Login to your PushPress Control Panel on a desktop or laptop.
- Go to Settings -> Integrations
- Click on 'Pairing Codes' button in right hand column.
- You should see the same code on the tablet as you do in the list of Unpaired Codes, if not click "Pair New Application Code" button in right rail.
- Use the context menu (3 vertical dots) to 'Pair Token'. Give the device a name then hit 'Pair new device' button to complete.
- Pairing can take up to 30 seconds for some magic to happen, you should see your tablet refresh and give you access to the products in your store. You are now done with this process.
Notes and Troubleshooting
• If this is not working and you are having issues with getting it to pair correctly, message us on the Control Panel chat so we can help out.
• Its helpful to be on the same IP address when doing this process. (But not necessary). This just means be on the same WiFi network.
• You should only need to do this one time. It should always re-connect without having to do this process again if you are always on the same WiFi network. If you have to repair often let us know in the Control Panel Chat. The only exception to this is if you move the tablet to a different WiFi network, like take it home etc.
• The Fire Tablet is running Version 2 of this app, iOS is Version 1. Expect iOS to be updated to Version 2 in February 2017.